NRHS Class of 1995

NRHS Class of 1995 10 Year Reunion BLOG

Friday, April 29, 2005

The much asked about Senior Video

The closer our reunion gets, the more I get asked about that infamous Senior Video. Well, I dug it up & have put it on DVD. We'll be playing it at the reunion for your enjoyment.

If, by chance, you'd like a DVD copy, that can be arranged. The cost is $4 and all proceeds will go to our "Reunion Fund." If you want a copy, let me (Sarah) or any of the reunion gals know (Kristi, Jen, or Colleen) and I'll personally deliver it to ya when I see you on July 9th!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea Sarah! Money for future reunions is always a plus.

I hope everyone feels comfortable leaving a msg. for any of the "Reunion Crew" on this website.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
-Kristi

4/29/2005 9:54 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Just to add to this, Sarah and I had some fun creating DVD menues and such. I think it turned out really nice, or at least decent for our first attempt at it.

5/19/2005 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have my beer drinking cap on that night. I am ready to rock and roll high school style.
Mukka

6/11/2005 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home